6 March 2010

Thatched House, Stockport

I used this public house. They will be missed. I came across this quote:
Firstly I would like to thank you all for your support over the 6 years I have been here and for the good times we have had. Cheers.

YES, as you have probably heard through the Stockport rumour mill Jo and I are presently looking for someone with enough funding and drive to take over the thatched, enjoy the challenge, ride out the recession and with a bit of TLC realise the venues potential. If you think that’s YOU then contact me ASAP to discuss it. We don’t have much time.

NO, we are not closing. We will be leaving shortly and I am sure Punch will appoint a manager until they find a buyer for the building which presently is available to the lease holder at a price I will disclose to the prospective lessee. Regarding the bands etc during this period your guess is as good as mine.

Thanks again Alex and Jo.

No comments: